Saturday, October 29, 2005

So where would YOU put the Freakin' Green Elf Shorts!??

After the last round of the Elf-Shorts competition with Matthias over in Switzerland, the new winner has been announced, and a worthy winner too... The utterly gorgeous PISSOFF (aka April, but I think she prefers PISSOFF.)

Check out this pic (lifted without asking and completely with no promise of any royalties ever from pissoff's blog Confessions of a Fed Up Woman on this post).

Pissoff getting acupuncture

Where else on earth could you possibly wish for the Freakin' Green Elf Shorts to go?

4 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

To kansas. god dammit.

3:05 am, November 01, 2005  
Blogger Celti said...

hmmm....well, I suppose I'd put them on my pasty white butt! lol

2:42 pm, November 01, 2005  
Blogger Willow said...

I might be able to fit one butt cheek in there. But then again, I haven't won them, so eh, whatever.

How long do you have to keep her hooked up to the generator in order to get her to wear the Freakin' Green Elf Shorts?

7:40 pm, November 01, 2005  
Blogger M said...

Should be interesting to see what she does with them. :-)

10:27 pm, November 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home