Friday, June 17, 2005

No really the freakin' green elf short winner is...

It was close, it was terrible to choose, really terrible, but in the end, these elf shorts really can only be worn by one person at a time, so the winner is....


STRUDE!

I have ta warn ya, me wee laddies, I may be drunk.

So Strude, dude, e-mail me at spiritofowl2004@yahoo.co.uk and I'll get these freakin' green elf short beautys into the post for you!

Thanks so much to everyone who entered. It really has been a blast, and I hope you've all had a little fun out of it too. And of course, make sure you enter the next round of the competition over at Strude's!. :)

12 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Congratulations to the winner! Great pictures!

10:33 pm, June 17, 2005  
Blogger Frally said...

Congratulations Strude - A worthy caption indeed. Though, there were quite a few little beauties in this round! Well done, everyone.

12:42 am, June 18, 2005  
Blogger David said...

You know, after all my practice award acceptence speeches in the shower, you'd think I'd have something better to say than, "WOO HOO!"

2:04 am, June 18, 2005  
Blogger Karen said...

See, Owl, that wasn't so bad was it? :)

4:48 am, June 18, 2005  
Blogger Captain Beefheart said...

Congrats, strude dude

9:30 am, June 18, 2005  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

GK - :D

frally - Choosing a winner was WAY HARD!

strude - LOL!

karen - oh yes it was...!

captain beefheart - :D

9:49 am, June 18, 2005  
Blogger Juno said...

Congrats Strude--Way to go!

10:18 am, June 18, 2005  
Blogger John said...

It must have been the word "wee" that him over the top. That's the funniest word ever. Wee. Tee hee!

2:26 pm, June 18, 2005  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

juno: :D

john: Ut's ma Scoatish hurrrutuj!

2:44 pm, June 18, 2005  
Blogger Kimmee & Krissteen said...

Congrats Strude.. even tho I think you swayed the judge with yer wee little way.. lol.. ;)

3:24 pm, June 18, 2005  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

chris - I would've been wide open to bribes - money, property, sexual favour - but I didn't get a single offer. Sometimes you really think that your boat's come in... Ah well.

3:40 pm, June 18, 2005  
Blogger Kimmee & Krissteen said...

I will have to remember that. Btw, where in the UK are you? Dumbass and I are planning a trip to Ireland, Scotland, etc in about 3 years (yeah, long time but hey). It will be such a blast as we have never been to that side of the World yet...

1:02 am, June 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home